May 24, 2022
No image
Completed

Telemedicine appointments management system

$75,000+
7-12 months
United Kingdom, London
6-9
view project
Service categories
Service Lines
Custom Software Development
Mobile Development
Domain focus
Healthcare
Other
Frameworks
Flutter
React.js

Challenge

Our customer, tapGP, provides patients with access to services of National Health Service-trained general practitioners and clinicians registered by the General Medical Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council, and Care Quality Commissions (CQC). Our customer wanted to master online services and needed: 1. A telemedicine solution providing healthcare service for patients via online appointments with UK-certified general practitioners and clinicians 2. The software system compliant with GDPR, the UK KYC policies, and core healthcare regulations (namely MHRA and CQC) 3. A convenient online environment to automate business processes, reduce time/workforce cost, and provide intuitive functionality for all system users (patients, doctors, and system’s admins)

Solution

Solutions we've delivered 1. Development of the turnkey system ready to use by the Provider and its Patients. The flexible solution can be scaled and customized for new goals and users 2. Creation of the system’s architecture and functionality considering the requirements of GDPR and UK healthcare regulators such as CQC and MHRA 3. Building of the SaaS allowing 24/7 online access to general practitioners and clinicians, video and audio consultations, and easy appointment booking

Results

1. We've created a ready-to-use tapGP platform that matches the business model of customer and UK-based telemedicine providers in a whole. The system is designed according to Care Quality Commission requirements, compliant with the UK healthcare regulations and KYC policies, and allows to submit for legal assessment 2. We ensured a high level of development: more than 95% of the functionality was created without bugs, the other 5% were minor and quickly fixed. 3. The system's flexibility, thoughtful architecture, and business processes automation allowed the customer to decrease manual operations, improve performance discipline, and reduce paperwork by 5-20%.