Since 2014, MSOFT has created high-load, complex, and distributed systems for enterprise clients. We engage industry leaders in digital transformation, designing online platforms and products, automating processes, and developing smart strategies in a digital environment. Our team brings deep experience in the retail, gaming, energy, banking and fintech, and media and telecom industries to the table. Best yet, the products we create are used by millions of users every day.
Leading IoT development company Indeema offers engineering and digital consulting services to provide clients with the knowledge, tools, and expertise they require.
We design and develop technology products and platforms that give you a distinct digital advantage. Our clients get a wide range of ROI-driven solutions infused with our technical and strategic excellence.
Ecomnext is a full-service agency specializing in eCommerce, digital marketing & digital developments. We have an expert team of developers, digital strategists, creative designers, and project managers to provide clients with optimal solutions that will increase online conversions and business efficiency. We live and breathe technology. We win only when our clients win.
We service a wide variety of industries including Cosmetics, security, real estate, apparel, and technology. Our approach flatters your specific brand requirements and customer journey in order to create a strategy with measurable ROI.
We had to find our own way in IT industry and after a few years of moving back and forth we found out the technologies we are strong with, this didn’t change since then and we are successfully delivering quality products to small and medium clients mostly in Europe and Lithuania. These days we are mostly concentrated on long-term projects and dedicated developer teams which we form for our client's projects. Most of our projects are related to mobile applications and custom software solutions.
ScrumLaunch is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Prototyping & Customer Research. We place a heavy emphasis on design sprints, customer validation, and user analytics.
Effective Communication. Our scrum approach places a heavy emphasis on daily communication, user stories and rapid feedback.
Quality Software Development & QA. We believe in using the most modern technology, emphasizing QA automation and a disciplined deployment process.
Magneto is an award-winning eCommerce agency. Our core competencies lie in developing market-leading end-to-end B2C, B2B eCommerce solutions development, ERP, CRM integration & Digital Marketing. From creating strikingly beautiful web stores to innovative mobile applications, our team uses the agile methodology to develop industry-leading User Interfaces to deliver the perfect experience to the end-user.
HatchWorks helps you imagine, modernize, and accelerate your business-critical technology projects with superior quality, accountability, and value through our integrated US and Latin America team model.
SJ Innovation has been creating innovative web solutions since 2004. Over the last decade, we have evolved into a full-service web development company known for delivering custom software solutions that companies need to succeed.
Building decentralized services that change tomorrow
Over 8 years of our experience, we have completed more than a hundred projects and our team has grown to 80 people distributed throughout Eastern Europe. In recent years, we have successfully worked with NFT platforms, DeFi applications, engaged in blockchain development for GameDev, smart contracts and other projects related to blockchain.
Arttteo is a software development company based in Georgia. We create high-tech custom software for local and international clients.
Arttteo consolidates more than 100 top tech talents from Georgia. Through designing and developing effective targeted software solutions, our partners and clients increase productivity and profits.
We enable companies, institutions, and organizations to effectively deploy high-performance software solutions to conduct their core activities.
We have developed digital products for more than Seven Georgian startups and 25+ International and Local Clients.
Phenomenon is a digital product studio bolstering a core team of world-class designers, developers, and a flexible network of multi-specialized talent.
Kanda is a custom software product development company with 25+ years of flawless reputation. In an industry where over 50% of initiatives fail, Kanda delivers—always, for every client, every time. The resulting products have generated billions of dollars in revenue for our clients.
HSTK is a US-based full stack Digital Product Development company with hubs in Arizona & Indiana specializing in mobile apps, web apps, automation, and integrations. We enable visionaries to bring their ideas and goals to life through our unique consultants-not-coders approach, product development rigor, end-user empathy, and commitment to mutual success.
High-Quality Delivery on Time and Budget. If it matters - you’re on the right way!
Devima Solutions is a software development company that builds solutions for Insurance, EdTech, Real Estate, Healthcare, and other companies.
We provide full-cycle custom software development with apparent business goals, strong management, maintained deadlines, and skilled tech unit.
GoodCore provides software development services to startups and established businesses alike. Our team works in an agile manner and provides exceptional value for money. Innovative feature-rich apps, bespoke operational software, and much more.
EitBiz or Extrovert Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. is a software, mobile app, and website design & development company in Indiana, USA. We specialize in cutting-edge technologies to establish ourselves as your new-age technology partner offering end-to-end IT solutions.
We bring forth 15+ years of industry experience and specialization in the latest software, mobile, & web technologies to help start-ups, businesses, & IT agencies like us with the best digital solutions empowering them to take their business forward in a dynamically evolving marketplace. We can help you from software development, mobile app development, website design, & development to performance-based digital marketing.
We are Designocracy, a customer-focused design & development agency. We bring strategy, design, and development together to create amazing experiences. We have combined experience of over 15 years in handling complex/high-end projects. We deliver quality results and are always ready to go the extra mile for our clients!
- Check the company’s client feedback: Research online reviews and ratings to better understand what past clients had to say about the company’s performance.
- Check the company’s communication practices: Make sure the company can keep you informed throughout the development process.
- Make sure the company is cost-effective: Compare the company’s rates to industry standards to ensure you get value for your money.
Step 1. Gather Requirements.
Understand the scope of the project and the user’s needs and expectations.
- Conduct User Research: User research is an important step in gathering requirements. This involves understanding how users interact with the software or product and their needs, needs or abilities. Research can be conducted through interviews, surveys, focus groups, or user feedback captured through usability testing. Identifying user needs, objectives, or needs helps create a better user experience by considering the user’s perspective and understanding of the product or software.
- Define Technical Requirements: Technical requirements define and describe the technical components of the product or application that must be met for successful implementation. This includes the various system and software requirements, such as the operating system, hardware, and software requirements, compatibility with different browsers, and the system’s minimum and maximum technical requirements.
- Analyze User Personas: A user persona describes an ideal user for the product or application. Analyzing user personas helps to identify key requirements for the product or application. This includes analyzing goals, needs, behaviors, motivations, tasks, and skills and learning about their preferences and attitudes toward the product.
- Create Mockups and Wireframes: Creating design mockups or wireframes is a great way to get an idea of how the product or application should look and function. This helps to identify potential problems or issues that may need to be addressed and provide a base understanding of the user interface design. It also allows developers to get an idea of what the end product should look and feel like.
Step 2. Draft a Design Proposal.
Create a sketch of the overall website flow and look based on the requirements.
This project’s scope includes the web application’s development from the beginning of the design process to the initial deployment. All phases of the project, including research and brainstorming, information architecture, user experience design, development and testing, will be performed following best practices.
Technology & Tools:
- MongoDB – A NoSQL database.
- Webpack – A module bundler.
- Mongoose – An object data modeling library.
- Sass – CSS pre-processor.
The design process will be an iterative process, with multiple rounds of revisions and feedback from stakeholders throughout. Specific steps in the process include:
- Research & Brainstorming – Identifying user requirements and researching to gather ideas for the application interface.
- Information Architecture – Establishing the application’s structure and building wireframes accordingly.
- User Experience Design – Combining information architecture, visual design, and usability testing to ensure a user-friendly interface.
- Development – Coding the application using the chosen languages and technologies, with validations and testing.
- Testing – Implement test plans to ensure the application functions correctly before launch.
Step 3. Choose a Development Strategy.
Select the appropriate development strategy for the website, such as a framework, library, or a combination of both.
When choosing development strategies, developers should also take into consideration the team’s skills, development procedures and timeline. Using the right development strategy, the team should be able to produce a successful product in the shortest amount of time possible. The team must be comfortable with the tools and technology they are using and their allotted timeline. Successful products can be launched faster by employing the right development strategy and allowing the team to work within the limitations of their experience and abilities.
Step 4. Develop the User Interface.
Create the page structure and page layout for the web application.
- Test the user interface: Once the user interface is built, it’s important to test it to ensure it works as desired. This may involve manually testing it or using various tools and frameworks to automate the process.
- Deploy the user interface: Once you’ve tested the user interface, you’ll need to deploy it. This could involve pushing it to production, deploying it to a staging environment, or releasing it as an open-source project.
- Monitor and maintain the user interface: The last step is to monitor and maintain the user interface. During this process, you’ll need to address any bug reports, make sure the user interface is up to date, and add new features or updates as the user needs to change.
Step 5. Write and Test Code.
Write the code to provide the functionality to the user interface. Ensure that the code is bug-free, secure, and meets the desired performance requirements.
- Code review: The first step in the testing process is to have another developer review the code. This ensures the code is readable, understandable, and follows any company or specific coding standards.
- Unit testing: Unit testing tests individual code functions to ensure that they perform as expected. This is done by creating “unit tests” which are automated scripts that will test different inputs and combinations of code to ensure it behaves as expected.
- Integration testing: Integration testing ensures that all the different pieces of code are working together as expected. This is typically done by using “integration tests” which are automated scripts that test different combinations of code inputs to ensure they all produce the expected result.
- APIs and web services testing: APIs and web services are an important part of the software development process, so they must be tested to ensure they are working as expected. This can be done by creating “API tests” which are automated scripts that test different API calls and web services to ensure they produce the expected results.
- System and user acceptance testing: The final step in testing is to test the system and ensure that it meets the user’s needs. This is done by creating “user acceptance tests” which are automated scripts that test different combinations of inputs and outputs to ensure they meet the user’s requirements.
Step 6. Deploy the Application.
Deploy the application on a server and provide access to the users.
- Using docker: Docker is a fantastic tool for deploying applications. When you use docker, you can specify all the dependencies that your application needs and bundle them with the container. The benefit of this is that you can deploy your application quickly and reliably, wherever you need to.
- Using serverless architecture: Serverless architecture is a great way to deploy an application. Instead of setting up servers or VMs to run your application, you can use services like AWS Lambda or Azure functions to run short-lived processes. This is a great way to keep costs down while delivering the application quickly.
- Continuous integration and deployment: Continuous integration and deployment is a great way to get your application out quickly and painlessly. You can automatically deploy your application every time code is pushed to a repo by setting up a continuous integration pipeline. This means that you don’t need to worry about setting up servers and can deploy your application as soon as it is ready.
- Static site hosting: If you only need to host a simple static website, then using a service like Netlify or GitHub Pages is great. These services are fast and easy to set up and can be used to host simple websites with no server-side code.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is the best option for applications that require more power and flexibility. By using cloud hosting, you can get the scalability you need while still getting the same level of reliability and support that you’d get when running your application on your servers.
Step 7. Monitor Results and Make Improvements.
Monitor user engagement and feedback on the website and make necessary improvements and fixes.
- Automated Unit Testing: Automated unit testing is a method of examining and validating the source code that applies input and then verifies the output correctly matches the expected result.
- Early Access for Customers: Giving customers early access to unreleased product versions can help developers to discover any glitches at the early stages of development and ensure the best result when the product goes on sale.
- Freelancer Reviews: Reviews from users, clients, and freelancers can help developers to finetune the development process at each iteration, and they may offer quick and valuable feedback.
- Performance Tracker: Performance trackers can measure the response time of a product development process and whether the performance is meeting the expected targets.
- Bug Tracking System: A bug tracking system is where developers note any bugs they find while coding. With a bug-tracking system, developers can keep track of their development progress and immediately fix the identified issues.
- Continuous Integration: Continuous integration automatically builds and tests computer software with each commit to a version control repository. This will help developers to identify any issues with the code before it is released publicly.
- Monitoring Performance with Analytics: Performance analytics provide data-driven insights into an application’s performance so that developers can identify any areas of improvement and correct them before releasing the application.
Factor 3. Third-Party Costs: The cost of using third-party libraries, APIs, or frameworks may also contribute to the final cost.
Factor 4. Platforms and Browsers: The platforms and browsers the application has to be compatible with will also affect the development cost. Apps for multiple platforms or browsers may require additional work and resources, increasing costs.
Factor 5. Deadline: Projects with shorter deadlines may require additional overhead and resources, resulting in higher costs.
Factor 6. Maintenance and Support: Maintenance and support after the project is completed will also add to the final cost. This could include bug fixes, security patches, or feature updates.
Tip 2. Ask for proof of work - You should ask the current or previous clients of the company for proof of work. This can be in the form of a portfolio or references.
Tip 3. Ensure security - Ensure that the development company you are considering specializes in writing secure code. Ask for proof that their solutions are secure and up to industry standards.
Tip 4. Select the right team size- Depending on your project size, and you may need a larger or smaller team. A large team might not be a cost-effective solution for a small project.
Tip 5. Ask about the development process - A development company should have a well-defined project process that they should be willing to explain to you in detail. This will help you understand their methodologies and approach.
Tip 6. Look for flexible solutions - The development company should be willing to provide options and adjustments to fit your organization’s budget and development requirements.
Tip 7. See if the company offers service after deployment - The development company should be available to offer support and troubleshooting services after the application has been deployed and launched.
The reviews provided here are from reliable sources, and we strive to keep them as unbiased and relevant as possible. We continuously make efforts to keep the list updated and current. Furthermore, for added convenience, we make it super easy for users to filter developers according to their skillsets, experience and availability.
- What is your development methodology?
- Do you provide test cases and bug fixes?
- What libraries do you prefer, and how do you use them in your development processes?
- Do you offer continuous integration and testing?
- How do you ensure application scalability?
- How do you structure and organize the code base of large-scale projects?
- What kinds of security measures do you use for application development?
- Do you use any interactive techniques in the development process?
- Can you provide any reports of success or failure?
- How do you reach code optimization?
- Do you have any experience developing progressive web apps?
- What additional services do you offer, such as maintenance and long-term support?
- What techniques do you use for debugging and troubleshooting?
- How much experience do you have with creating and managing APIs?
- What performance optimization techniques do you implement?
- What technologies do you use to build web applications?
- Ask for referrals from colleagues and friends: Ask for recommendations from people who have worked with developers or know about the industry. This can give you good insights into the top website developers you should look for.
- Carry out thorough background checks on potential candidates: Research background information about the potential candidates and check written references, online reviews and ratings, qualifications and certifications.
- Look for websites they have built in the past: Ask to see any websites they have built before, or look up the websites they have built in a search engine. This will give you an idea of the websites they typically create.
- Check their portfolios and interview them: Take a look through their portfolios to get an idea of the types of websites they have built before. Afterward, interview them and ask questions to better understand their skills and experience.
- Check out reviews and ratings of their services: Read reviews and ratings of their services to evaluate the quality of their work. This will also provide valuable feedback from customers who have used the services of the website developer.
- Check the duration of the projects they have been involved in: Ask the website developer about the duration of the projects they have been engaged in to get an idea of their ability to work to deadlines and within timelines.
- Create an effective job description that focuses on the need: Put together an effective job description that outlines the scope of the job and the experience you expect from the website developer.
- Work with an experienced team of developers to get the best results: You may find that working with a professional team of website developers can provide you with the most comprehensive and best results for your project. This is because each developer will bring their strengths and skills to the project, enabling the whole team to work together to build the best website.
- Communication: To ensure the development process is successful, the development company must communicate effectively and promptly handle customer inquiries.
- Flexibility: A company should be able to offer flexible solutions and customizations according to the customer’s requirements.
- Compatibility: The development company should create a website compatible with multiple browsers and devices.