Get Inspired With These 27 Amazing Wedding Website Examples
Every year, the average price of weddings rises. The average price of a wedding in the US in 2021, including the wedding engagement, was $34,000, according to Statista's "2021 Average Wedding Cost" report. Compared to other years, the total amount spent on weddings in 2017 and 2018 mainly remained unchanged. But from 2019 to 2020, the average wedding cost declined to $19,00 because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the report above, the wedding industry has a lot of potentials to make money, but you need to differentiate yourself from your competitors. There are many different aspects to consider when starting a wedding business, and one of them is creating a website for your business.
For some people, web development may sound complicated and expensive, but it is an easy and affordable way to advertise your business. A website will set you apart from your competitors and help you stand out in the virtual world. It's an ideal place to put all your key information like services offered, contact details, photos of past work, and blog posts with useful tips for potential clients.
If this is your first time creating a website for your business, especially a wedding-related business, you may wonder what to add and what not to add. In this blog post, we will uncover some of the best wedding website examples and their key features and statistics according to Similar Web. These will ensure that you take inspiration from a website that really works and ranks high.
1. Best Overall Wedding Website - The Knot
The Knot is one of the most popular wedding websites in the world and is definitely a go-to option for building a website for your wedding event. The site has many different wedding planning tools to help you find the best vendors for your wedding. The knot is a perfect wedding website example if your business provides wedding tools and vendors for your clients.
- Robust tools for organizing and managing events
- A companion app streamlines event planning and attendee communication.
- Perfectly matched paper products are accessible on websites.
- a device for monitoring event spending in a budget
- An event schedule and checklist
- An invite list to track RSVPs, eating preferences, and lodging selections
- Tools for handling presents and thank-you notes
- Put your wedding event live on the website
Global Rank: #1616
Total Visit: 30.1M
2. All in One Wedding Registery - Zola
Zola is a new wedding website that has grown very quickly in the past few years. The website partners with top-notch vendors to offer a wide range of wedding services, like one-stop shopping for your wedding. Zola also has a section where you can read reviews and find answers to FAQs from other brides who have used the site. Zola also has a wedding planner that helps you stay on track with your wedding planning process.
- Flexible possibilities for providing presents, such as group gifts and monetary gifts
- The wedding website's guest list management and RSVP tracking feature sync.
- Invitations with privacy controls for several RSVP events (digital and paper)
- A registry that connects affiliated merchants
- A guest list manager that syncs with your wedding website can track RSVPs.
- For a charge, custom domains for websites may be acquired.
Global Rank: 4,313
Total Visit: 13.1M
3. Planning & Inspiration for Weddings - Brides
Brides is a good wedding website example if you don't have any product to sell and want to write a wedding blog. Brides.com is the third most popular wedding website that has been around for 67 years. The website also has many articles and tips to help grooms and brides with the planning process. On Brides, you can read real wedding stories and learn from other brides.
- Guide to organizing a wedding event
- Ideas and guidance for weddings
- Real marriage tales from around the globe
- Ideas for gift registries
Global Rank: 6,679
Total Visit: 13.8M
4. Exclusive and Exceptional Wedding Dress - David's Bridal
The website also provides several wedding planning facilities to support vendor booking, budget creation, and venue search. Users can also construct a wedding board on the website to collect ideas for their special day. You may read actual wedding tales, get suggestions and advice, and explore articles on David's Bridal's wedding blog to assist you in planning your wedding.
- Altered by artisan
- 24/7 customer support
- Diamond member pricing
- Shop by category
- Book appointment type
- Wedding blog tips and trick
- Wedding planning guide
Global Rank: #7,119
Total Visit: 6.8M
5. Wedding Planning Made Simple - With Joy
Another brand-new wedding website, With Joy, has a wide range of tools to assist you in planning your wedding. To keep you on track, set up a wedding board and register for a budgeting tool. In addition, the website offers a wedding planner where you can keep track of all your to-dos and a wedding blog with genuine wedding tales. You may also start a wedding forum where you can chat with other brides, get suggestions, and help resolve queries from other users.
- Put your wedding on the live stream
- Mobile app
- Multiple admins
- Photo timeline
- Guest RSVP
- Activity notification
Global Rank: #8,494
Total Visit: 18.05M
6. Wedding and Wedding Venues - Weddingwire
You can look for locations, locate vendors, build a budget, and more on Weddingwire, another well-liked wedding website. The website also offers a wedding blog where you can read about current weddings, get suggestions and guidance, and find out more information about the wedding business. Additionally, you may read articles to assist you in organizing your weddings, such as those on making a timetable and ways to cut costs.
- Custom domain
- Free password protection
- Integrated with wedding vendors
- A checklist, seating chart, and budget calculator included
- No website expiration option
Global Rank: #11,605
Total Visit: 5.7M
7. Bridesmaid Dresses & Wedding Dresses - Azazie
You should use Azazie as a resource if you want to develop a website for your wedding attire business. Azazie is a wedding e-commerce site that may assist you in locating the ideal wedding attire, gown, and accessories. Azazie's inclusion is one factor that sets them apart from other wedding e-commerce sites.
- Free size custom
- Virtual Showroom
- 3 Free swatches
- At home, try on
- Wide selection of dresses
Global Rank: #16,650
Total Visit: 9.898M
8. A Complete Package of Wedding Website & Invitation - Minted
Minted is a great wedding website example for businesses that sell wedding consultations, website development, and other wedding-related items. Their clean and well design makes visitors browse and understand their business easily. Although Minted doesn't have a blog, they have real wedding stories that would inspire their clients to get the idea of their service.
- Several alternatives for website layouts.
- Responsive website.
- Address collection for RSVPs.
- Password security.
- Picture gallery
- Specialized pages.
- Unique URL
Global Rank: #17,394
Total Visit: 7.989M
9. Your Wedding Planned to Perfection - Hitched
Brides who are organizing a local wedding or an overseas destination wedding will find Hitched to be a useful resource because it offers a wide variety of locations and service providers. You can also browse their award-winning vendors, who many brides and grooms love to work with.
- Make a guest survey.
- Attractive website layout.
- Create a wedding blog of your own.
- Pages with password protection.
- Certain domain.
- A premium package is offered.
Global Rank: #26,716
Total Visit: 7.014M
10. Find Your Best Wedding Vendors - WedMeGood
WedMeGood is a website for wedding planning that offers a wide range of suppliers and some helpful features to make finding a location, caterer, photographer, and other wedding-related services simple. Despite the complexities of their offerings, WedMeGood might be an ideal wedding website example if your business is similar to theirs.
- Find various wedding vendors.
- Browse for wedding inspiration that matches your preferences.
- Make a digital wedding invitation with multiple choices of templates.
- Free of charge wedding checklist.
- Create your own digital invitation.
Global Rank: #38,076
Total Visit: 4.565M
11. Wedding Planning and Ideas From The Pros - Wedding Forward
Wedding Forward is a website for wedding planning that offers a wide selection of locations, suppliers, and useful information to help you organize your wedding. If you're organizing a destination wedding, you may see what's available nearby or search by location. Results can also be filtered according to your spending limit or selected facilities.
- Guide to organizing a wedding.
- Inspiration for fashion and beauty.
- True wedding narrative.
- Ideas and suggestions for wedding rings.
- Checklist for a wedding.
Global Rank: #49,883
Total Visit: 4.716M
12. Collection Of Inclusive Wedding Venues Close To You - Here Comes The Guide
In order to choose a location and suppliers and make a timeline to keep everyone on schedule, you may use the website Here Comes the Guide. Your wedding budget, number of guests, and selected facilities may all be used to filter the results. After deciding on a location, you may browse a list of suggested providers, which includes florists, caterers, photographers, and more. You may also look at a directory of businesses that each venue recommends.
- LGBTQ+-friendly wedding places
- Locate the ideal wedding location of your choosing.
- Checklist for a wedding.
- Locate a suitable wedding location close by.
- Several wedding-related inspiration
Global Rank: #57,356
Total Visit: 2.692M
13. Wedding Blog and Community - Weddingbee
The Wedding Bee is a resource where couples can discover answers to their most pressing wedding-related queries, from planning help and insights from engaged women to money-saving ideas and practical wedding advice. In addition to being a goldmine of useful real-world knowledge, it also serves as a hub for couples to interact and exchange stories. The Wedding Bee supports the formation of communities centered on our shared love of weddings by offering a platform for genuine human connections.
- You are the go-to for all wedding registry
- Wedding and love-related blogs and articles
- Real wedding stories and testimonies
- User-friendly interface
- Customer Care Value
Global Rank: #76,795
Total Visit: 2.515M
14. Browse Thousands of Wedding Venues in India - Weddingz
With Weddingz, you can filter results depending on your wedding budget or selected facilities. You can even specify the expected number of guests so that the system only displays locations that can hold that many people. After choosing a location, you may examine a list of suggested merchants and learn the prices for each one. Weddingz also features a blog with many ideas and articles to help you through the planning process.
- Browse the hottest wedding places in India
- Contact trusted wedding vendors
- One-stop shopping for your wedding needs
- Mobile apps available on PlayStore and AppStore
Global Rank: #81,573
Total Visit: 2.774M
15. Mail Your Personal Invitation - Postable
On the website Postable, you can find a lot of information on wedding venues and suppliers, as well as articles that will help you organize your wedding. Additionally, you may go through testimonials left by former clients of these suppliers, who are other brides. You may discover ideas on Postable's blog for your guest list, décor, and other things.
- Various wedding invitation
- Handwritten invitation
- Mailing to guest address
- Real paper cards
- Customize your wedding invitation design
Global Rank: #82,877
Total Visit: 2.093M
16. Find Your Perfect Wedding Venue - Wedding Spot
Less stress may be put on you by using a wedding venue locator like Wedding-Spot. A searchable database of wedding venues in your region is one of the ways they make it simple to locate nearby wedding venues. In addition, they provide free consultations with their team of professionals that can assist you in choosing the ideal location for your wedding.
- Various venue style options
- Block bookings for hotels.
- Do a location-, price-, and style-based search.
- Depending on your capacity, search for a venue.
- Browse rehearsal dinner restaurants.
Global Rank: #94,918
Total Visit: 1.831M
17. Full-Service Wedding Package - Appy Couple
Appycouple has a nice user interface and features like reminders, a calendar, and collaboration. Additionally, you have the option of expanding the things on your wedding to-do list or adding new ones to make a different list. It is a really straightforward tool that allows you to designate chores for wedding party members and generate a wedding checklist from any location. You may also make a public wedding checklist for others to contribute and add things to your checklist.
- 500+ websites templates to use
- Stylish and aesthetic website designs
- Stay up-to-date with all wedding specifications
- Track your websites visitors
- Easy-to-use wedding planner
- Send your digital wedding invitation to your guest
Global Rank: #79,456
Total Visit: 1.425M
18. Get All The Resources You Need For Your Wedding - Zankyou
Zankyou is a website that is simple to use and offers everything you'll need to build a sophisticated and lovely site for your wedding. Your site may be made unique by including pictures and videos, a template, a color scheme, and web widgets for your gift registry and RSVP form.
- Locations for weddings all across the globe
- The wedding party and fashion ideas
- Real-life wedding tales
- Managing visitors
- Browse advice and ideas about wedding dresses
- Website creator
Global Rank: #107,578
Total Visit: 1.317M
19. A Free Personal Wedding Website For You - Sayi.do
Another excellent wedding website example for wedding preparation is sayi.do. It may be used to make a timetable for your wedding as well as a checklist for every aspect of it. Each member of your wedding party may be given a task, and they will be reminded at the appropriate times. You may make a to-do list for your wedding using the function that enables you to construct a wedding checklist. You may put the chores under several headings, such as wedding attire, presents, and decorations.
- The no-charge website that incorporates Instagram
- Manage of guest lists for online wedding invitations
- Gather contact information
- Access wedding planning tool with QR
- Password security
- Supports several languages
- No advertisements
Global Rank: #151,152
Total Visit: 985,942
20. Enjoy The Finest Wedding Invitations - Basic Invite
Basic Invites is a wedding website example that widens its business from invitation card maker to website maker and selling wallpaper. But they still have to focus on their basic business. They continue to make amazing invitation cards that people love and elevate their customers' experience. They also provide a free website builder and premium wallpaper.
- Quick shipment
- Luxury paper stock
- Individualized samples
- Free personalized foil text
- Unpaid websites
- No cost address gathering
Global Rank: #163,831
Total Visit: 807,141
21. Inspiration And Tools To Organize The Wedding Of Your Dreams - Style Me Pretty
The website Style Me Pretty is another wedding website example that solely focuses on wedding-related topics. You may save yourself the hassle of scouring through hundreds of websites in quest of a single item by browsing through their wide list of merchants and getting ideas for the sort of appearance you want for your big day.
- Ultimate wedding guide at a fair price
- Find various vendors
- Multiple industries vendors to choose from
- Take wedding inspiration and pick based on location, season, and setting.
- Shop for your wedding needs on their website
Global Rank: #167,266
Total Visit: 887,520
22. The Finest Wedding Concepts and Venues - Woman Getting Married
You may construct your own wedding webpage on the website womangettingmarried.com. There are a lot of wedding website examples and templates you can find. You may design a lovely website with information on your wedding day and ask your guests to reserve seats via your website. You might start a blog and inform your loved ones about your experiences planning your wedding. It gives customers access to a free wedding website where they may post their wedding invites, plans, images and videos.
- Calculate how much alcohol you must buy for your wedding
- Browse top-rated wedding songs
- Free-of-charge wedding checklist
- Find the right venues and vendors for your wedding
- Browse your ideal honeymoon places
- Keep track of all gifts you receive
Global Rank: #200,363
Total Visit: 892,972
23. House of Special Wedding Invites - Elegant Wedding Invites
A website called Elegantweddinginvites offers design assistance for wedding invitation cards. You may select from a large selection of designs and alter them to suit your tastes. Additionally, you may submit and get cards made from your wedding images. You may select from a range of designs and alter them to suit your requirements and taste. If you're in a multi-purpose invitation business, consider taking a look at Elegant wedding invites as a wedding website example.
- Many wedding invitation designs
- Inexpensive wedding invitations
- Laser-cut invitation card designed for events
- Useful blogs for wedding preparations and post wedding
Global Rank: #212,625
Total Visit: 964,341
24. Best Resource For All Wedding-Related Topics - MyWedding
You may find a ton of wedding-related goods, e-guides, and articles on the website mywedding.com. The finest website for you is mywedding.com if you're seeking wedding invitation cards and other wedding-related cards. They provide a variety of styles for wedding invitation cards, as well as templates that you may customize with your own details.
- Planning tips for vacations and honeymoons
- Advice and inspiration for your wedding attire and appearance
- Complete wedding planning advice
- Inspirations and designs for wedding card invitations
Global Rank: #620,335
Total Visit: 335,829
25. Best Luxurious Wedding Website - Riley & Grey
Riley & Grey is a wedding website example that is both attractive and useful. This website helps keep all of your important information organized, whether you host your wedding offline or online. To exchange your thoughts and experiences with friends and family, you may also make to-do lists, photo galleries, and blogs. You may make invitations to your wedding, RSVP forms, and gift registries on Riley & Grey.
- Live streaming wedding event
- Limited edition template
- Address collection
- Custom domain
- Change or custom your website design
Global Rank: #441,960
Total Visit: 167,929
26. Completely Free Wedding Management Tool eWedding
eWedding provides almost all the same features as the other wedding websites on our list. The site also lets you create and share a password-protected wedding website that's private and exclusive to guests invited to your wedding. As with other sites, you can also create and share an RSVP form. And you can add your wedding vendors to keep track of all the information you need for them. eWedding is a one-page wedding website example if you want to approach a simple and minimalist website.
- Free to use
- Various website designs and templates
- Cash wedding registry
- Wedding planning tool
- Honeymoon registry
Global Rank: #920,681
Total Visit: 137,444
27. High-Quality, Simple, and Beautiful Wedding Invites - Shine Wedding Invitation
Today, a wedding invitation is about more than just what's on the paper. It should be a visual representation of your big day, both inside and out. Shine Wedding Invitation has various invitation cards styles and allows you to customize your own. So, if your business is similar to Shine Wedding Invitation, their website can be a great wedding website example for you to create your own unique website.
- High-quality printing
- Timeless invitation design
- Fine paper material
- Communicate your design needs with an invitation designer
- Various wedding invitation design categories
Global Rank: #886,904
Total Visit: 125,580
Nowadays, wedding websites are almost as common as wedding invitations. They can be helpful tools for guests, wedding planners, and newlyweds alike. Websites can serve many different functions, and they needn't be complicated or difficult to create. When building your own, you can use these 27 wedding website examples.